Best Application of the month 2021
Hello and welcome friends in this blog I tell you the topmost app of the month
Fluid Simulation Free
This beautiful creation can help you to chill, meditate, relax, relieve this pesky anxiety from your mind and enjoy your moment of life, right now. When you first launch it you’re gonna be frozen by a beauty, that magnificence, that you have never ever seen before. Believe it or not you will become happy playing it, squeezing every second from it, to experience love and connection to our big universe. Is it not yet convincing for you? Then you are the type of person that this app is made for. It’s going to reassure your grumpiness and you would become a very enjoyable person to be around with. Also show it to your kids, they’re gonna like it. You only have one life so what are you waiting for. Stop reading this and play it.
You may ask how it works and I can say it works by a force of magic. Our universe works by principles of emergence, small physical rules make all life possible. This app simulates liquid, gas and water. This is a simulation of fluid life. Very satisfying, psychedelic and trippy experience. Watch those colorful swirls. Feel the flow. Become an enlightened person. You should really stop reading this and install an app instead. Get a fresh dose of fluids to your mind! Just stop already! Do it!
Battery Sound Notification
Features and Benefits
• Persistent service: Background service.
Autostart on boot and after update
• Custom sound notification: You can choose any audio file
• Custom battery percentage
• Text to speech
• Notification sound repetition
• Sleep mode: Service suspension interval
• Option to ignore the system audio profile (Play sound in silent, vibrate mode)
• Option to disable the service during a call
• Easy to use
• Battery Full
• Battery Low
• Battery Charging
• Battery Discharging
• Battery Plugged
• Battery Unplugged
WARNING: Internet connection required
If the Text-to-speech service does not work, make sure the internet connection is available
Typewise Custom Keyboard – Big Keys, Emoji & Fonts
Custom large keyboard with 4X fewer typos!
Typewise is an Android & iPhone keyboard app that helps you to make fewer typos, improve typing speed, customize the keyboard the way you want (different themes, fonts, emoji keyboard) while enjoying 100% privacy.
Featured on: TechCrunch, Houston Chronicle, Esquire, The Telegraph, Evening Standard, Tech Radar, Mac Observer, App Advice
💡 Did you know?
Current keyboards are based on the 140-year-old mechanical typewriter layout (QWERTY). Typewise is different. It’s the first keyboard that is specifically designed for smartphones. It’s revolutionary yet easy to use, and after a couple of messages you’ll love it.
Our patented honeycomb layout is superior to the QWERTY layout used by most keyboards such as Gboard, Swiftkey, Kika Keyboard, Go Keyboard, Grammarly, Fleksy, Chrooma, Cheetah Keyboard.
🤩 4X fewer typos
A recent study with 37,000 participants showed that on current keyboards 1 out of 5 words contains typos. With Typewise you finally get rid of these ARRGGHH-moments. Thanks to the hexagon layout, keys are 70% larger and much easier to hit. It helps you to make 4 times fewer typos. Typewise is great for people looking for big keys keyboard (large keys keyboard).
👋 Intuitive gestures
Swipe up to capitalize a letter, swipe left to delete or swipe right to restore. It’s as simple as that.
✨ Smart autocorrect
Stop getting annoyed by wrong autocorrections or senseless predictions. Typewise learns what you type and helps you write that perfect sentence. This makes it truly your custom keyboard.
🔒 100% privacy
What you write is personal. That’s why the keyboard runs locally on your device and none of your typing data is transmitted to the cloud. Other keyboards require dozens of permissions to access your calendar, contacts, files, GPS location and much more.
🗣️ Speaks your languages
With Typewise you can write in all your languages at once. Typewise switches automatically. Choose from 40+ languages and type in the accents you really need. Typewise supports:
– English keyboard (United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada)
– Dutch (Belgium, Netherlands)
– French (France, Canada, Switzerland)
– German keyboard (Austria, Germany, Switzerland)
– Portuguese keyboard (teclado) (Portugal, Brazil)
– Spanish keyboard (teclado) (Spain, Latin, USA teclados)
Typewise supports our honeycomb layout (especially for fans of Dvorak and Colemak keyboard layouts), traditional QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY keyboard layouts (used by most keyboard apps: Gboard, Swiftkey, Kika Keyboard, Go Keyboard, Grammarly, Fleksy, Chrooma, Cheetah Keyboard), and embedded emoji keyboard (emoji, GIF keyboard).
Use our honeycomb layout for a larger keyboard with big keys and large keys.
Get more with Typewise PRO
– Type in multiple languages without switching
– Get personalized word suggestions
– Additional 16 awesome themes (wallpapers, background)
– Create your own text replacements (shortcuts)
– Turn on key vibration and set the perfect intensity
– Turn on tablet mode
– Change emoji style (emoji keyboard)
– Change font size (adjust fonts)
– Change swiping behavior
– Change space button sensitivity
– And many more
Typewise is optimized for smartphones with Android 6 (Marshmallow), 7 (Nougat), 8 (Oreo), 9 (Pie), 10 and 11. Typewise is also a keyboard for iPhone
Forest: Stay focused
★ 2018 Google Play Editors’ Choice Top Productivity App
★ Google Play 2018 Best Social Impact App Nomination
★ 2018 Google Play Best Self-improvement app in Canada, Mexico, France, Russia, Brazil, Japan, Korea, India, and Thailand!
Can’t stop scrolling? Keep off your phone with the cutest focus timer, and unleash your productivity along with 6 million satisfied paying users.
🌟Welcome to Forest, the place where procrastination does not exist!🌟
Staying focused has never been harder in this world of digital distractions. From phone calls to text messages, your attention is constantly being diverted.
Plant a tree when you need to stay focused. If you commit to your task without getting distracted, your tree grows; if you cannot resist the temptation to use your phone, your tree dies. Over time, you will have an entire forest built from your focus and commitment.
Free yourself from obsessive scrolling and achieve your goals!
• Break phone addiction and form productive habits.
• Earn rewards by staying focused and unlock adorable trees!
• Grow your very own forest with each tree representing your efforts.
• View your daily/weekly/monthly/yearly progress and learn about your own focus habits.
• Concentrate on a daily routine and manage ADHD.
FOCUS LIKE A PRO ✍️
Activate Pro version and access more exciting features that will help you concentrate and procrastinate no more:
• Plant real trees on Earth with our partner, Trees for the Future – We’ve planted over 1,000,000 real trees so far!🌲
• Set up a customized allowlist –
leaving Forest and using apps added to the allowlist will not kill your tree.
• Categorize your tasks with tags and see how you allocated your time.
• Track your phone usage and screen time.
• Compete with users around the world.
• Plant with friends – If one of you fail to stay focused, you’ll all get a dead tree!
Plant a tree and start building life-changing habits with Forest!
• Forest is available for Android mobile and tablet devices, and can be accessed across all Android devices with Pro version. To download the non-Android version of Forest requires a separate purchase. However, by logging into the same account, your data can be synchronized across all platforms.
• Due to budget constraint, the number of real trees each user can plant is limited to five.
Music Strobe: Led + Color Flashing Lights Show.
Throwing a birthday’s electro dance house party in a dorm? DJ rave with LED Music Strobe visualizer app.
Use it as a pulsing flicker on the road while walking or driving a bicycle.
This is a strobe light free pulsing app for DJ. Rave disco party lights, LED and screen color flashing light effects sync with music beat and noises by a mic.
This is the free offline flash laser game for party events, concerts or festivals.
Turn on disco blinks in a house party or a concert and just dance in electro rhythm. Get attention to your sector on the stadium by loud noises and bright flickering torch lights.
If you are a dorm DJ: install stroboscope on every phone and tablet at the rave electronic dance house party in a dorm and play synchronized LED disco lights show!
LED music flashing lights visualizer sync with the sound’s beat by microphone.
It’s offline LED strobe lighting app, a free party game for a DJ. It needs camera and mic permission for stroboscopic rhythm light effects. It will turn on the cool color flashlight on voice or music beat. LED will not blink if you don’t have a torch in your camera. You can always use a hue screen flashlight in a nightclub or the house hip-hop dance party event.
Internal visualizer music light mode (paid) doesn’t use a microphone for catching the beat. It works on the most devices. Please contact me and get a refund if your device doesn’t support internal pulse mode.
How to make lights flash to music
1. Press START!
2. Turn on the music player or make funny noises to test color light effects
3. Set the mic sensitivity for current sound volume by swiping up and down (0-100)
4. Dance house, hip-hop or ballet with this party disco light music app!
LED and screen flashlight blinks when the sound volume peaks. This is the best for the loud noises on a street basketball sports match or a birthday’s karaoke strobing lights show. Enjoy the party disco lights! Set different bright primary colors on the color circle wheel while partying in a night club.
Ask your fans to install Music Strobe on the band’s concerts tickets and rock the dance floor!
Make the music color flashlight show for kids birthday (be caution with the torch that uses blinding lazer LEDs). You can use Bluetooth speaker, but the app can turn on the flashlight on baby voice or screen taps. Dance hip-hop, rave, even ballet.
Take it to the match at soccer games and add a bit of flame in your sports life. Be noticed with the torch stroboscopic flickering pulses on the stadium during football games.
Blink disco lights settings:
* External mic’s/Internal phone’s sound
* LED laser: flickering torch on/off (can work with the locked screen)
* Plain bright primary colors from hue color wheel, Romantic stroboscope, Soccer balls or Stars fireworks
* Choose the flashlight color from the hue wheel or set random rainbow strobe.
Thanks for your great reviews! It inspires me to make and develop cool party flashlights apps!
Ask to install Music Strobe on your band’s concerts tickets and make a video clip. Take a video from a dorm party and send it to me.
Share your film with me and get the promo code as a gift!
* Caution! Blinding bright LED strobe lights may be harmful to the eyesight, and for some people, it might cause epileptic seizures!
Tap tap App
Tap, Tap is an open-source app that adapts the machine learning model Google built to power the Android 11 double-tap gesture. It allows you to adjust your settings so that double-tapping the back of your phone will do things like toggle the flashlight and take a screenshot. It’s also possible to set it so that the gesture simulates the home, back, and recent buttons.
You should be able to download Tap, Tap on all ARMv8 devices running Android 7.0 Nougat and higher. The feature was originally designed for Google’s Pixel 3 XL, 4, and 4 XL, so Quinn points out that it’s best to use it on a device with similar dimensions. However, you may be able to get larger devices to work with Tap, Tap to varying degrees of success. All you really need is an accelerometer and a gyroscope built into your phone, as well as some machine learning support.
Where can you get it?
Unfortunately, you won’t find this handy app on the Play Store. Instead, you can download Tap, Tap from the XDA forums. Once you do, you’ll need to sideload the app onto your Android device. If you’re not sure how to do that, we’ve got you covered. Also, keep in mind the app is in an unfinished state, but it has received a few feature dumps since the initial launch.