How to Apply For online Driving Licence (Sarathi) Ghar Baithe Online Driving Licence Kaise Banvaye
Toa Kaise ho yaar aap loog i hope aap sabhi aache hoge last blog aur post mae maine apko bataya tha ki kaise aap log ghar baithe online voter id card banva skte hai , agar usko miss kar diya h toa bhut informative blog hai aapko jaarur se check out krna chahiye . chaliye aaj ka blog apko batate hai ki kaise aap ko batate hai ki kaise aap ghar baithe bina kuch bhi extra paise diye aap online Driving licence banva skte ho ..
Document Required Before Apply For Driving Licence
Voter id card
High School Mark card
Note:- You Must Complete 18 Year Before Apply For Driving Licence
Steps You Should Follow
Firstly Visit Official Website Official Link
2. Select Your State Name And Click on Continue.
3. A Screen Appear As shown Upward Choose First Option and click on submit.
4. These are the steps you must follow as sown Above
5. Fill All the Detail Carefully
6. Upload All Required Document
7. After That Book Your Slot For Your Online Examination.
8. Take the Print Out of Your Payment Slip, Form Copy . Also all necessary Documents.
9. After pass out your online exam and take your Print on online Learning Driving Licence after 24 hours.
Why Should You Apply for Driving Licence (DL) online?
It is ideal to apply for your DL online, as it is more convenient and takes a lesser amount of time than going through the entire process manually. You can simply download the license application form from the internet and furnish it with all the necessary documents after filling up the form duly. Once this process is conducted smoothly, you need to sit for a written test and interview and clear it to successfully obtain the license.
Please note that online registration for LL is only for vehicles that are used for personal use and not for commercial transport purposes. In a single online application form, the applicant can apply for LL for more than one category of vehicle. The preliminary test is common for all vehicles irrespective of the category of vehicle for which the LL is applied.
To apply for a Driving Licence, applicants have to first apply for a Learner’s Licence. The applicant has to meet the following conditions to apply for a Learner’s license:
- The applicant has to over the age of 16 years for two-wheeler license and 18 years for four wheeler license.
- Learner’s license holders can apply for a driving license 30 days after the issue of their Learner’s license.
- Learner’s license holders have to apply for a driving license within 180 days (6 months) of their Learner’s Licence being issued.
Fees for DL and LL:
You can pay the fee either through SBI challan or Online. The fees for the different categories of license are given below:
|Type of Licence||Fee (in Rupees)||*Revised Fee – January – 2018|
|Learner’s Licence||Rs. 30 – Rs. 75 per license||Rs.150.00|
|Driving licence for commercial vehicle||Rs.250.00||Rs.600.00|
|International Driving Licence fee||Rs.500.00||Rs.1,000.00|
|DL Renewal Fee||Rs.50.00||Rs.200.00|
|LL Renewal Fee||Rs.40.00||Rs.200.00|
FAQ’s on DL/LL:
- What is the validity of a Learner’s Licence?A Learner’s Licence is valid for a period of 6 months from the date of issue.
- Is a Learner’s Licence issued in Delhi valid across India?Yes, a Learner’s Licence issued in any state or Union territory is valid throughout the country for the duration of license validity. The holder has to be accompanied by a license holder when driving or riding at all times.
- How can I pay the processing fee for my Driving Licence?If you reside in Uttar Pradesh, you can pay the fee for your Driving Licence through the Sarathi website. For applicants from other states, you will have to pay the fee at the RTO when taking your driving test.
- What are the documents to be submitted pertaining to my car when I am applying for a Driving Licence?You will have to submit the following details pertaining to your car when applying for a driving license:
- Registration certificate
- Car insurance proof
- Fitness certificate (for transport vehicles)
- Tax payment proof
- Is a medical certificate compulsory when applying for a license?If you are applying for a Learner’s Licence, it is compulsory to submit a medical certificate at the time of application.
If you are applying for a Driving Licence, it is not compulsory unless you are above 50 years of age.
If you are applying for a Driving Licence for a commercial or transport vehicle, it is compulsory.
Result:- Finally you can get your driving license easily without any broker