Hi guys, if you have come to our website about GameLoop or to download, you have come to the right place, read our post carefully to know how to download. Before that, you need to know about Gameloop. So let’s get started.
What is Gameloop
GameLoop is an Android emulator made by the famous ‘Tencent company. It is also known as TencentGameAssistant. Tencent has previously launched the Android version of PUBG which has gained a lot of popularity worldwide and now the company has released this highly efficient Android emulator for PC called GameLoop.
Read also: How to download WhatsApp for pc
It is specially designed as a gaming emulator, which enables you to play all the Android games on your PC. Many popular gamers and streamers use GameLoop for PC to play royal games of warlike BGMI, PUBG, Bitlife PC, and WorldBox. It was initially launched in 2018. Moreover, GameLoop is now considered a highly developed Android emulator. Which you can use to get the Android environment on your PC. It is also known as the official emulator of PUBG.
Requirements for Gameloop Android Emulator
If you want to install GameLoop Android Emulator on your PC, there are some essential requirements. These requirements are-
- Processor: Intel /AMD, i5 or higher
- RAM: 4 GB or 8 GB ( Recommended)
- Minimum Hard disk space: 1.5GB
- Operating system: Windows 7 and above
- Gameloop Android Emulator requires Version 9. Oc DirectX.
How to Download Gameloop on Your PC?
To download and install GameLoop Android Emulator on your PC, follow these steps.
- In the first step, go to the web browser on your PC and then visit the official website of Gameloop. To go to the official website type the URL – https://www.gameloop.com.
- The homepage of the website will be displayed on the skin of your PC and there you will find the download button.
- Now you, one click on the download button and start the download process of GameLoop android emulator software.
- When the download is complete, go to the download folder and locate the GameLoop Android Emulator file. Then, double-click on that particular file to begin the installation process.
- A page will now appear on the screen with the option of Install. Tap on it to install the GameLoop Emulator.
- The installation process will take up a few minutes to complete.
- After the installation process is over, the Start option will be seen on the screen. You will have to make a click on it.
- GameLoop will take some time to download all its components. After it is completed, you can start installing the games of your choice.
How to Install Games & Apps on Gameloop Android Emulator?
To install your favorite games and other applications on GameLoop Android Emulator, follow the steps given below.
- In the first step, go to the GameLoop Android Emulator and open it.
- On the home screen of GameLoop, you will find an option of My Games at the top left corner. Make a click on it.
- Once it opens, there you will find the Google Installer. A download button will be given below to download the Google Installer.
- After that install the Google Installer App. Once the installation process is completed, you will be asked to reboot the GameLoop Android Emulator.
- Now, you will find the Google Play Games in the section of Applications. As there is not an option for the play store in this Android Emulator so you will have to utilize the Android browser to access the Google Play Store.
- To install the Android browser, you will have to press F9. Once you press F9, you will find all the required applications installed in the Emulator.
- Now, make a click on the icon of the Android browser and open it. In the search box provided search for Google Play Store.
- You will find a Play Store link shown there. Click on the link and a Google Play Store dialogue box will appear on the screen of your device. Change the setting of it to Always Open.
- As you open the Google Play Store, you will be asked to login into your Google Account.
- You can now search for the game that you want on the search box of the Google Play Store and download it on your GameLoop Android Emulator.
Pros of Gameloop emulator
- There is access to a lot of famous games in the game center.
- Contact between users and friends or teammates is available using the lobbies in the emulator.
- Games run smoothly.
- You can directly live stream within the emulator.
Is game loop safe?
Yes, GameLoop is a safe and secure gaming emulator for PC. Millions of users have already used this emulator without any complaints. GameLoop is made by the famous gaming company Tencent, so GameLoop is completely safe for your computer.
But you should always download the software from Tencent’s official site to avoid malware, cryptocurrency mining, and viruses.