Check out our post from beginning to end to find out if you prefer to shop online and how you can get free cashback on purchases. If you prefer to shop online then this post has brought you happiness, because today I will talk about some apps and websites. Which will get you free cashback for your purchases. So friends, let’s start late. Check out our post to know how you can get free cashback.
Cashback is the simplest form of benefit a credit card can offer. You spend money and you get real value back, instead of earning rewards and later redeeming them for cash, vouchers, or other items. There are several cashback credit cards in India, most of them offering extra cashback on select spending categories. There is no single cashback card to match everyone’s needs so you should pick the right credit card based on how you spend your money.
Read also: How to get free data in jio without recharge
Best Cashback Credit Cards in India for 2022
This article discusses the best cashback credit cards that will give you cashback if you order anything online. So friends, let’s start without delay.
1. Axis Bank ACE Credit Card
Best cashback credit card for utilities and food orders
- 5% cashback on bill payments and recharge via Google Pay
- 4% on Swiggy, Zomato and Ola
- 2% cashback o all other spends
- 4 free lounge visits per year at select domestic airports
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations
- 20% discount at 4000+ partner restaurants in
2. Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
Best cashback credit card with co-branded benefits
- 5% cashback on Flipkart, Myntra and 2GUD
- 4% cashback on shopping with Preferred Merchants
- 1.5% cashback across all other categories
- 4 complimentary domestic lounge visits in a year
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver up to Rs. 500 per month
- Welcome benefits worth Rs. 3,300
3 Best Cash Back Apps for Shopping
If you love shopping then this post is a must-see for you, because today I am going to discuss the best cashback app for shopping in this article. So friends stay tuned with us till the end to know about these apps.
Read also: How to use discord
Rakuten (which used to be Ebates until it was acquired by affiliate company Rakuten) partners with over 2,500 stores to give you cash back every time you shop. After creating your free account, you can earn cash in three ways.
- Shop directly through the Rakuten website by heading to Rakuten.com and searching for a store. You’ll automatically get cash back when you make a purchase.
- Download the Rakuten Cash Back Button on your browser. This extension will notify you to activate your cash back when you’re shopping at one of its partner stores. Plus, you can use it to apply promo codes. This is how I like to use Rakuten since I don’t have to change my shopping habits at all. Not every single store I visit partners with Rakuten, but it’s always a nice perk when that notification pops up that I can save money on my purchase.
- Get the Rakuten app, which is available for both iPhones and Android. If you tend to shop on your phone more than your computer, the Rakuten cash back app would be the way to go.
Once you start earning money through Rakuten, you can pay by check or Paypal every few months. What’s more, new members also receive a $ 10 welcome bonus after spending their first $ 25 in a partner store within three months of opening an account.
Read also: How to get free super coins in Flipkart