The Best DSLR Camera App of 2022
Bringing creative filters to your camera
You May Also Like
Paper Camera is a real-time filter addition camera app.
As opposed to other apps, Paper Camera shows filters in real-time, instead of adding effects after the picture is taken. Adding filters like comic book style, noir, and neon effects, Paper Camera focuses on the creative rather than the artsy post-processed photos of other apps.
Paper Camera is easy to use, with all the options on the screen. It is possible to dynamically change the filers and settings before you take the picture, and it also includes on-screen sharing options to different networks.
It’s simple to use, and you can create some interesting and dynamic pictures. The included options in Paper Camera allow you to control the contrast, amount of line effects, and brightness before taking the picture.
Paper Camera includes a good number of filters, and there is little overlap between the effects, so each one has a distinct theme. The only problem with Paper Camera is that the view for the picture is small because of the on-screen options.
Paper Camera is perfect for the photophile looking for a new look to their pictures.
Easy to use
Creative set of filters
VSCO: Photo & Video Editor
VSCO is a place where expression matters most. We offer creative photo and video editing tools, inspiration, and a place for you to be you. Use our advanced filters, effects, and presets to increase your creativity, improve your pictures and reach your full potential.
FREE PHOTO EDITOR
• Take your photography to the next level with 10 free VSCO presets.
• Use editing tools like Contrast and Saturation to make your photos pop or use Grain and Fade to add texture and mimic analog film effects.
• Adjust or play around with your photo perspectives with Crop and Skew.
• Save and recreate your favorite edits with Recipes.
• Easily apply filters, effects and presets to your pictures.
ADVANCED PHOTO EDITING TOOLS
• Join VSCO Membership to access VSCO’s complete preset library with over 200+ presets.
• Recreate vintage film looks by Kodak, Fuji, Agfa, and others with Film X.
• Use advanced photo editing tools like HSL and Split Tone.
• Frame your images with a touch of color using Borders.
• Enhance your pictures with impressive effects, filters and presets.
• Transform your videos on mobile with the same premium VSCO presets, filters, effects and advanced editing tools from our photo editor.
• Adjust white balance and experiment with color control with HSL.
• Use smooth slo-mo effect to keep up with the latest trends online.
• Tell a video story and make a moving collage by layering videos, images, and shapes.
• Celebrate moments, illustrate a mood, or experiment with photos and videos you already have in your Studio.
• Adjust the opacity of any media layered in to create an eclectic range of customized gel colors and double exposures.
CONNECT WITH A CREATIVE COMMUNITY
• Explore inspiring photos, videos, and editorial in Discover.
• Find people you know and connect with friends already on VSCO.
• Try something new with weekly photo Challenges exclusive to your VSCO membership.
SHARE WITH #VSCO
• Share your photos and videos with #VSCO for a chance to be curated by VSCO. We can’t wait to see what you create.
MEMBERSHIP TRIAL AND SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
Start your VSCO membership with a free 7-day trial. Once the trial is over, you’ll be charged an annual subscription fee. Your VSCO membership will automatically renew unless cancelled before the end of the trial period.
If you’d like help with any issues, please visit vs.co/help to submit a ticket.
FIMO – Analog Camera
With FIMO, you’ll make photographs that look and sound like real film rolls pulled out of storage 30 years ago.
SELECTIVE 35MM FILM SUITE
Including over 7 signature presets which replicating the look of old-school camera films.Featured
-LM Color 100
-New Year 2020
-Super HR 100
-TS-E 50You’re most welcome to share your story with us. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us.
Super 16 | Vintage 16mm, 8mm Film Cinema Camera
Super 16 is a professional video camera application that allows you to create footage with real-time processing as vintage 16mm and 8mm film cameras do. This application provides extensive functionality for manual control, which can be useful for videographers and filmmakers. With Super 16, you can equally well shoot both atmospheric home footage (in 16mm or 8mm film style), reflecting your best moments, and professional cinematic scenes, or just take photos with a touch of old.
Powerful color adjustment
The application provides a set of >70 filters containing profiles of popular vintage Kodak Vision3 films, black-and-white filters and filters for cinema post-processing. You also have the option of manually preprocess color by changing the temperature, tint, saturation and color correction curve. You can track all changes in the distribution of colors in a frame using a color histogram or waveform monitor.
Physical film emulation
The application allows you to emulate such aspects of analog film shooting as stains and scratches, frame shake (gate weave), flicker, grain, uneven emulsion coating etc. Using pause/continue while recording leaves realistic distortion on frames. You can even choose overscanned film mode to see edges and film strip with holes, and apply film burn at any time you want.
Professional shooting options
Super 16 allows you to change the focus and exposure settings, adjust the zoom for better shooting of various scenes. Camera shoots at authentic 24fps that creates movie effect (if your device supports it). All parameters (including processing features) can be changed during the recording.
Convenience of use
You can create your own presets based on the available processing options. This allows you to immediately use the camera in the configuration you need, without having to re-configure. It is also possible to process existing video files with built-in video editor.
FiLMiC Firstlight – Photo App
FiLMiC Firstlight is a revolutionary photo camera from the makers of the class leading FiLMiC Pro cinema video camera that makes live photography fun and creative.
— — — — — —
Rediscover the joy of capturing life’s moments in photographs you will immediately treasure and want to share.
Firstlight combines custom film simulations, adaptive film grain and FiLMiC Pro’s famous live analytics to offer an advanced but approachable front end camera experience like no other.
Fast, easy and intuitive, Firstlight lets you envision and capture your best moments in camera, without having to spend hours editing your photos later. Shoot and share, it’s that easy.
— — — — — —
ADVANCED IMAGE CONTROLS
– Fast, intuitive focus and exposure controls: Tap the screen to set focus/exposure, tap again to lock
– AE Mode: Included is our proprietary Auto Exposure mode for setting shutter/iso combination
– Cross-swipe manual controls: The most intuitive way to manually adjust focus and exposure. Swipe across the image to dial in your perfect shot. Swipe up and down to adjust exposure. Swipe left and right to adjust focus.
– Reactive analytics: A foundation feature of FiLMiC Pro and now in a photo app. Manually adjusting your focus and exposure will automatically apply focus peaking or zebra stripes to make sure you get your shot just right.
– RGB Histogram: Dynamically shows the exposure profile of the image across all color channels.
GET THE LOOK YOU WANT
– Vintage film simulations: The magic of Firstlight is in our realistic tributes to authentic film stocks. A range of film simulations are included for free with the app.
– Film grain: Apply natural looking film grain effects to give your photos that ‘film look’. Medium grain is included as a free option.
– Vignette: Apply a subtle dark vignette to your image. Medium vignette is included as a free option.
– Lens selector: Quickly switch between all available lenses on your device. (Note: camera/lens support is device specific).
PROFESSIONAL CAMERA TOOLS
– Burst mode
– Grid overlays
– Aspect ratios: 4:3, 16:9, 3:2, 1:1, 5:4
– JPG or HEIC Selection
– HDR control (on supported devices only)
– Volume button shutter and support for most bluetooth camera shutter remotes
– FiLMiC Pro quick launch button (for owners of FiLMiC Pro)
FIRSTLIGHT PREMIUM (with in-app purchase)
Upgrade to unlock the full potential of Firstlight with the following capabilities:
– Shutter and ISO priority modes: In addition to AE you can set specific Shutter Speed or ISO values to adhere to and let the app automatically adjust exposure for the unlocked value.
– Expanded film simulation options: More realistic film simulations and more to be added in the future for paid subscribers.
– Film grain: Fine, coarse and ISO adaptive options in addition to medium
– Adjustable vignette: Low and heavy options in addition to medium.
– Configurable burst mode
– Anamorphic adapter support
– RAW: DNG and TIFF formats
– Custom Function button
– Custom live analytics
– Configurable Focus and Exposure controls
– Embedded copyright